When a child enrolls at Jefferson Elementary, they are assigned to a community circle composed of at least one child from each grade level. Explore this resource to learn more about the program and its impact on learning for students and for staff.
- Q&A: The multi-year life-changing work of building a Next Education Workforce school
- 2024 Strategic School Staffing Summit speakers announced
- Whole-Child Learning Requires Whole-System Solutions
- “Being on a team has made me blossom”: Lessons learned from Next Education Workforce site visits
- How does your work advance strategic school staffing?