Learn to design Next Education Workforce school pilots for AY24—25
Who: School leaders; participants frequently include building-level leaders, teacher leaders and system-level leaders. Other decision-makers can also be included as desired
When: January–February 2024; virtual sessions will be held Jan. 11, 18, 25 and Feb. 1 and 15
Cost: $2,000 per school-level team of up to five. Additional attendees are $400 per person.
- Set a vision for how team-based models will deepen and personalize learning for all students
- Identify launching teams for each pilot school
- Create a draft of your master schedule that prioritizes co-planning time for the core team
- Draft a plan for how you will use your existing space for pilots
- Draft a plan for how you will create shared rosters and provide access to formative data for teams to support learners
- Draft a communication plan for engaging your community
Leader Launchpad participants will also receive free registration for the 2024 Strategic School Staffing Summit on Feb. 7–8.