Ron Beghetto: Against technological macaroni art
Brent Maddin talks with Ron Beghetto, Professor and Pinnacle West Presidential Chair at ASU’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, about creativity, beautiful risks, and how we can improve education for all learners.
- 1:03: Ron shares his perspective on broader outcomes for students and the importance of creativity
- 3:53: Ron explains why educators need to embrace uncertainty by design rather than overplan students’ school experiences
- 5:08: Ron makes the connection between teams of educators, community educators and students’ creative agency
- 7:46: Ron proposes how he would change teacher and leader preparation and development
- 10:29: Ron describes the intersection between his work and diversity, equity and inclusion