Join others eager to build the blueprint for integrating tutoring into field experiences.
- Who is it for? CTE Educators
- What is the time commitment? 6 virtual hours with one in-person day
- What is the format?Mostly virtual with one in-person conference day
- What is the cost? Free; Educators will receive a stipend of $50 per session attended
Join in a conversation on how educators and community members like you can help improve learning in classrooms. The Next Education Workforce™ at Arizona State University’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, is collaborating with SciTech Institute and Arizona Western College to host a Community Collaboration Summit in Yuma!
- Who is it for? School system leaders, STEM and business leaders, industry advocates, workforce experts, professional educators, and others
- What is the time commitment? 4 hours
- What is the format? In-person at Arizona Western College (Yuma, AZ)
- What is the cost? Free