With the assistance of an Opportunity Now grant, rural Colorado schools will be able to explore teaching in team-based models with the Next Education Workforce™ initiative at Arizona State University’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College. Here, Andrea LaRocca, senior program manager for the Next Education Workforce, shares how teams of educators with distributed expertise can be more effective, support equity and improve learning outcomes. Learn more about the model and how rural Colorado schools can access resources to get started.
- Q&A: The multi-year life-changing work of building a Next Education Workforce school
- 2024 Strategic School Staffing Summit speakers announced
- Whole-Child Learning Requires Whole-System Solutions
- “Being on a team has made me blossom”: Lessons learned from Next Education Workforce site visits
- How does your work advance strategic school staffing?